Friday, June 23, 2006

Add a trophy to the piano

Luke got his second trophy in two days. Tonight's was from t-ball...too cute! I'll get some pictures up here...
First picture is of Drew and my Grandparents...I love these people! I hate when they leave for Florida! :)













This is Luke's tball team tonight. Luke is the last one on the right standing up. Chad is right behind him. My niece, Sammy, is the second one from the left on the first row. The next picture is Chad (coach), Luke, and Sammy.

















This one is of Luke and some kids from church, including my nephew, singing on Mother's Day. I was so proud. I don't think I put this on here before, so I thought I would add it. Luke is in the peach and Colton, my nephew, is in pink. They sang "Blessed Be the Name of the Lord." I think Tree63 sings it. It was really sweet....










Sorry I don't have one on here of Evan or Gabriel...It seems like I always post pictures of Gabe...and Evan just goes through phases where the he doesn't take many pictures for whatever reason, so it always seems like I have fewer of him. I'll try to make sure to even it all out soon! Well, that's it for now. Have a great day!

No comments: