Saturday, June 02, 2007

PICTURE UPDATE! - you're welcome, Mom.

I was at the church finishing up some things for tomorrow's service. When I came home, Chad was mowing. I saw Luke, Drew, and Evan all playing in the yard, but couldn't find Gabriel....when Chad got closer I found him. Cute, but it made me uneasy for him to be asleep on a mower, so I put him in bed soon after finding them. The kids often ride there and hold on to Chad's legs while he mows. It's a treat for them....


Here is Evan doing his karate chop while eating cereal. He's a nut...truly....he got all of the craziest parts of me and Chad, so it makes life interesting! He's our "little informant." If you need to know ANYTHING that has happened, will happen, or may have happened - call on Ev.


Gabriel is in front here, and Drew is in the background. This is a normal scene at the breakfast/lunch/dinner table....goofy kids!


This is one of the first times I saw our newest addition to the family, Bo. He's mostly lab (75%) and came home to us yesterday.

And this is him just a few days ago when we brought him home for a visit...he wasn't quite ready to leave mom at this point...


Now he's all ours. Luke, my animal lover (takes after me), is in love...they ALL are....well, with everything except the poop scooping....Get used to it boys!!

4 comments:

a. elisabeth said...

awwwwwww:) i cannot WAIT to see this pup!! cute pics!! the boys are getting so BIG! holy moly!

Todd and Micah said...

What the heck?! I thought you couldn't have a dog? I'm assuming you're keeping him outside. Poor Urlacher got the shaft!

He is very cute, and I love his color.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I can't believe he fell asleep like that on the mower. How funny!
The puppy is so cute. I hope he'll bring lots of fun for your boys. I can hardly wait to get a dog. I have a feeling it's going to be a while longer though. Great things come to those who wait!?!

mi*chelle said...

I baked the man in charge of the grounds here at church (and thus, this house) a dutch apple pie with and wrote him a letter about Bo. It worked....and he has guidelines, like he has to stay outside and he has to stay in OUR yard...etc. So we are working DAILY with Bo (several times a day) to train him. So far, it's been a piece of cake! He's a GREAT dog! I've never had one so quick to learn!