Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sleep walking?!?!?!

I heard a noise tonight at 10:00 PM. I went to check on which little guy was up...to see if they made it to the bathroom or whatever okay.... No one was walking around. I checked Drew and Evan's room. Both were sound asleep. Looked in on Luke and Gabriel. Luke was sound asleep but Gabriel was no where to be found. I went to the toy room. I went to the bathroom. I went to the living room, thinking maybe he snuck by me while I sat pooring over ebay stuff....I can't find him. I start to get worried. I go outside, call for him. Nothing. I walk all around the house...nothing. Go back inside. Still not in bed or the bathroom or the toy room. Finally decide to check my room...and this is what I find. What a little stinker!










I'm just a blogger nut tonight! 3 posts, completely different...all in one night!! You can tell school is out, huh?!?!

No comments: