Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!

We had a good Sunday...

1. Great service this morning at church! (My dad continues to amaze me at his willingness to obey the calling of the Holy Spirit.)

2. Texas Road House for lunch with Dad and Jenny. Can I just say, YUMMY???

3. Nap during a short thunder storm....is there any better way to nap?

4. Luke's best friend is home from vacation so he got to go visit Zach. He was thrilled!

5. Chocolate soft serve ice cream with Krunch Kote. I love Krunch Kote! It reminds me of Grandma R. She must have served that yummy treat when I was little because every time I have it, I think of sitting at her bar eating it from a white bowl....

6. 3 new movies from Netflix!



Luke starts basketball camp tomorrow. He's SOOOOOOO excited!

Have a great Father's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is Krunch Kote?? Is that like Magic Shell?