Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wow

I asked Jenny what to update you all about today...there is very little change. Dad asked for all of us this morning. He was "of sound mind" for a moment. It was nice. He asked Jenny if he was getting better. Her answer was great. She said she didn't know. It was up to God. If God told him to get better, then Dad needed to get better. But if God reached out His hand for Dad, she told Dad to take it because he has to do what God wants him to do.

This morning during that time, I was up tending to him, and he looked at me and sighed, "Oh sweetheart. I love you." It was beautiful...and I am so thankful for these glimpses of my dad.

He slept better last night. He seems to be more restful during the day as well. We're still waiting on God. That's all we can do. God is going to wow us - either way.

No comments: