Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The good fight

At 8:15 PM, Dad heard the words we all want to hear one day, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." Dad entered the arms of the Savior peacefully. Although we will miss him terribly, we rejoice in the fact that we know he is singing with the saints....and SAVING ME A PLACE IN THE CHOIR! :)

Dad has touched countless people, and his legacy of love for Christ will live on in all of us. Learn from his example and live unashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Thank you so much for the prayers and encouragement. We will always be grateful for the blessings of the past 26 days.

Faith is the victory, Faith is the victory,
Oh glorious victory that overcomes the world!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I said on Todd and Micah's blog, I have never met you all but have been and will continue to pray for you. Your faith has beena testimony to so many people. I know the next few weeks will be especially hard. My family has you all in our prayers.

TheGaffords said...

We're so sorry to hear about your Dad, Michelle. You'll continue to be in our prayers. God bless you and your family as you deal with this great loss.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I came by recently via Whatever He Says. Sorry to read of your loss. May your Dad rest in peace. I will be praying for all of you.

Belinda said...

Dear Michelle,
I am with you in heart and prayer. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints."

Psalm 116:15