Monday, August 28, 2006

This is fun!!

Ok...I am having the most fun!! I need it after my exhausting day.
Basically, you go to this site and you put your name in, and it comes up with slogans for you!! :) HEHE!

So here are a few for the people I think MIGHT see this:
1. It's Shake -N- Kendall. And I helped!
2. What can Dan do for you?
3. Moms like you choose Angie.
4. This is not your father's Holly.
5. Melts in your Megan. Not in your hand.
6. Chad - the Freshmaker
7. Silly Rabbit. Micah is for kids!
8. The Todd sign means happy motoring.
9. My anti-drug is Teresa.
10. Let's face the music and Ruth.
11. Good Kevin has Danish written all over it.
12. Josh is job 1.
13. Is it live or is it Jenny?
14. Don't get mad. Get Bob.
15. Only the crumbliest, flakiest Audrey.
16. I wish they all could be Angela girls.
17. Got Darcey?

4 comments:

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

"Only the crumbliest, flakiest Audrey.." HA! Poor girl! If I'm not my father's Holly, who am I??? A question for the ages....

a. elisabeth said...

seriously... why is mine so ugly!!?? lol ... i did get a good laugh out of it though. thanks, i think :)
miss ya!

mi*chelle said...

I don't know, Auds, but I knew you would love it!! :)

The Hutsells said...

Oh Michelle... Yikes! I'm not so sure about mine. Do I suspect a bit of sexual connotation? Where did you get these?