Thursday, February 08, 2007

More

So in the middle of the night, I was awakened by my other twin, coughing and sputtering, "Mommy, I pute in my bed."

Thus began my day at 3 AM....

Now I am tired from little to no sleep for 3 nights, stuffed up and cranky....

We picked up our kitty today. Boo did well. The vet's staff loves her! They made all over her, again....she has a morphine patch on her back which I have to remove on Saturday. THAT should be oodles of fun! And she has 2 oral meds that she gets one or twice a day, depending on which one...She doesn't like it, but she purrs at me all the same when I go in to the bathroom. We have her locked up in there to keep the kids and the dog from getting her too active. She hurts when she walks, I know it. Poor girl. She lays down and carefully folds her paws under her chest. She inches at you with her paws still tucked under, wanting you to love her but hating the pain. The meds will be a 12 day process...so I hope not to spook her too much. I don't want her to hate me forever...The kids were SOOO excited to see her today.

Please pray that no child throws up tonight. My washing machine is on overload! I need a good night's sleep. I have not worked since last week because of snow days and flu days. It's like I've given myself a vomit-filled early spring break....sort of. Ok. Maybe not. Spring break is supposed to be MUCH more fun.

Have a good night! I'm going to go watch Grey's Anatomy, which has already started.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Belinda said...

Michele--you've been tagged!

Five Things to Love about Jesus!