Wednesday, February 28, 2007

In the words of the the Whos down in Whoville,

WE ARE HERE WE ARE HERE WE ARE HERE! (Okay, so I like Suess books....)
I'm STILL here, I just am packing, cleaning, removing wallpaper, removing wallpaper, shopping, removing wallpaper, packing, cleaning, removing wallpaper....

I HATE WALLPAPER....at least the removal of it. My dream last night was that I would finish removing some from one room, go to the next room, and it would be there. I would finish there, and go back to the other room, and it would be back up....and it cycled like that all night. I was tired when I woke up.

It's okay, though, I'm still loving this whole process! My husband and dad and a few other people painted until they couldn't see straight most nights...even Luke has been in on the action. Don't worry. Before and after pictures are on the way....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wallpaper bad.
Paint GOOD.

:-)

We're about to be engulfed in snow. If you don't hear from us soon, send a sled and some Alaskan malamutes! Mush ... mush ...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the book. It's a good one.
Wow, I'm sorry for all your wallpaper woos. Who does wallpaper anymore anyway? Once it's all said and done though it will feel good.
We've had similar troubles here with the cement walls. It's quite a challenge hanging pictures when you have to drill through concrete first. Ha!