Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Picture post - Lake Michigan Last Saturday

The kids, Chad, and I went to Lake Michigan to spend the day on the "beach" with Tony and LuAnn (Chad's parents). It was good to get away. Enjoy the pictures.



It's constant. They NEVER stop wrestling. I'm sure it's just the boy in them all.>

Drew (Left) and Evan


More Drew and Evan

I asked Gabriel to say cheese. This is the result.

They had a lot of fun feeding the birds!! Probably a little too much fun. After all the Captain Crunch cereal, the birds wouldn't go away! They got most of Evan's sandwich at lunch.

Gabriel wasn't afraid of the birds at all. I would have been. I kept my distance!

It looks like Luke is actually holding this bird, but he wasn't.

Evan's sand angel

Luke and his daddy fishing: probably both of their favorite things....

Gabriel riding Evan through the sand.

Gabriel and his grandma Lu

The Boys: Drew and Luke are in the back. Evan and Gabriel are in the front.

Drew strikes a pose.

Evan's pose. Neither of the twins are camera shy! That's for sure!

Evan and Chad's Mom, LuAnn

And this was the sunset over Lake Michigan. It was a very peaceful night. I'm glad we went.

No comments: