Thursday, May 03, 2007

Gabriel and the Clippers

The clippers and Gabriel had their first meeting last night. HE LOVED IT. I was afraid he would hate it buzzing on his head, so I held the wrong end to his head and pretended to buzz it off...he was upset when he felt back there and no hair was gone. After all, the other 3 had all gotten a hair cut. He kept crying and saying, "I want hair cut!!!" (which is much cuter when you hear him say it - even with a whine....)

But here's a before:



And here's an after:



He liked his hair cut so much that when I woke him up this morning, his first words were, "I want hair cut again." Try explaining the growth habits of hair to a 2 year old....He was so proud...and I was a little sad...he grows up - they ALL grow up - too quickly.

(You should see Luke. I'll try to get a picture of him up soon. He wanted HIS hair BALD!!! I gave in, a little....but I don't like it even if he is excited about it.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Bob the second.

mi*chelle said...

Who is hollabacksquirrl?? :) ha!

And I agree, with the exception of the beard difference....

- Michelle

The Hutsells said...

Holy cow. That haircut made him look so much older. He looks like a totally different kid. So cute. I love it. Of course, I love it. Isaac's hair is always cut super short. He wouldn't have it any other way.