Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sanjaya must go

So, I knew Gina was going to have a limited stay on AI, but I didn't expect HER to be the one voted out. I thought for sure when I saw Haley, Gina, and Phil there in that group (I knew they were the bottom 3 before Ryan told us) that Phil was leaving.

America, let's use our votes a little more wisely. SANJAYA. Say it with me, "Sanjaya." That's the one to avoid. 9th graders in poe-dunk Bunker Hill, IN, have more talent in any one toe than this guy. I want to hide his drug stash and vote from every phone in the world for Melinda, Jordin, Chris, just about anyone but him.

4 comments:

tonymyles said...

What is this American Idol I keep hearing about?

tonymyles said...

Totally kidding... I'm always amazed at how much something is a part of culture and yet there are people who seriously don't know about it.

Kind of like Jesus?

Anonymous said...

I want to say to everyone who follows american Idol.... and who cares about sanjaya one way or the other....


Get a life!!

mi*chelle said...

Dear Anonymous,
It is not as if I live my life for American Idol. It's just a show. I wonder if you have a sports team you root for avidly....and perhaps a sports team you root against vehemently....it's the same thing...My blog = my thoughts. :) Have a nice day!