Sunday, January 28, 2007

DD anyone?

I'll admit it. One of my favorite movies of all time is the original Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey (pre-nose job). I know it probably shouldn't be, but EVERYTIME it is on TV, I watch it. After all, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

We went to Chad's brother's house tonight. On the way home, the song "Time of My Life" came on. Chad, may I add, loathes the movie...so if he sees it is on, he groans and goes and plays the guitar. I figured his fingers wouldn't find the scanner fast enough in the van, but much to my surprise, he started singing it with me. Surprisingly, we sounded pretty good.

Go ahead, admit it. You love the song and all its 80s cheese, too. You get sucked in when the movie is on. You're just waiting for them to dance in the lake and practice the lifts. You hate Robbie as much as I do. Go on...it's okay. I won't tell anyone. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Your blog changed again! I always love the anticipation that I get when I visit your site ... :-)

2. ANGIE IS THE SAME WAY ABOUT DIRTY DANCING. We OWN it - which makes it WAY worse! She watched it on our trip home to Michigan last Thanksgiving ... I was a prisoner in my own car!