Monday, January 15, 2007

Can't help it

I can't help it. Tomorrow it begins, and I'm so stinking excited!! I love the first 3 or 4 shows especially. Generally after that I just get mad at America for being generally retarded and choosing people who liken the sounds of a cat in heat...but I can't help myself, I love AMERICAN IDOL! I can honestly say (with the exception of Clay) that I have usually liked #2 or #3 better...normally #3...than #1 in all the seasons...I mean seriously, where IS Fantasia? I told you she sucked...

Please take a few minutes and see why it's so great by visiting http://www.americanidol.com/videos/view/?vid=477

My favorite is the guy in red with the curly red pony tail...or whatever that is.

4 comments:

a. elisabeth said...

oh man! you and me both!! too bad i have to work tonite!! gross! watch it for me though. if i was in kokomo we'd be watching it together!!! :(

Todd and Micah said...

If I were king of the forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrest!

Her range was just beautiful :)

Kendra said...

We're watching too, and I agree that usually number 2 or 3 are my favorite as well. I loved Katherine last season. She is so talented. I'm sure we'll be watching again tonight! Hopefully there will be a few people who can actually sing!

Anonymous said...

One of these days I'll getting around to blogging my opinion about Idol thus far ... but Angie and I both feel like these first to episodes are the worst yet. They're taking everything just ONE step TOOOOOO far and going out of their way to embarrass more than usual. We'll stay faithful though ... haven't missed a single episode in 5 seasons!

We actually had some from our church audition and their perspective on the whole thing is really interesting.

BTW - don't know if you heard, but Josh Buck was in a very bad accident. Check out www.greenhouseministries.org for more but PRAY HARD.