Sunday, October 15, 2006

Frquent Flier Miles on the toilet

No this isn't one of those games where you take a phrase (or a hymn title) and add "on the toilet" just to make you laugh....

I can say that Gabriel has officially entered the world of potty-training. He knows when he is wet or dirty, he comes and tells me with diaper in hand. It's the first day of many, but I put him on the seat. He is not thrilled, even with the small cheering section crowded in our tiny bathroom beside him. I'm sure I'll keep you updated! :)

As of today: 0 potties on the toilet....but we're at least showing up. That's half the battle.

4 comments:

The Hutsells said...

Oh my gosh... I can't even imagine what it will be like to not have to change diapers anymore. I've got a while, of course we're going to have more kids so I better not even dwell on the fact that I'm so jealous.
It's one of those milestones that's so bittersweet. Your baby is growing up.
Geez, how do you keep your toilet clean with five males in the house?

mi*chelle said...

Megan - MORE kids?!?!
WOW!

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

We lost the battle today here at the Grate's... Honestly I'm kinda sad to see the diapers go, though. HUH?? I know, weird. Just can't believe this stage of my life is almost over!!!

Todd and Micah said...

I know Michelle, my sister is crazy!
Little Gabe isn't so little anymore. He'll get it soon enough. He's got plenty of people to look up to, that's for sure.