Friday, August 10, 2007

One more time!

More pictures!

This is the kids the day of Dad's viewing. Luke is the tallest in the back. Gabriel is in front. Drew is on the left, and Evan is on the right.



Last night, the kids went to a friend's birthday party at the park. This particular park must be sprayed in soot and dirt each night because every child there looked like the chimney sweeps from Mary Poppins when it was done. I should have taken before and after pictures....but my kids were too quick for me. When we got home, I made them strip naked in the back yard and jump in our little kiddy pool. There was NO way they were coming in the house like they were!!! So at the risk of being too revealing, I'm going to post a few shots of them last night. Our neighbors were probably thinking Great!! There the Monize kids go again! Little did they know it was with my blessing this time.

First Gabe climbing out...


Honestly, I think I have about 25 pictures from last night, but these are the only ones decent enough to post....I'm just not putting the full frontal on here....although some of those (with the facial expressions and such) are the best ones!




And here's our not so little puppy watching from afar....The lighting makes Bo's eyes look crazy, but he's not...usually.


Well, Audrey, and others, I hope you enjoyed it! :)

No comments: