Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Because I'm waiting on laundry and naps to finish (and because SOMEone I know likes picture updates...)

Enjoy...these were taken at the Ft. Wayne Zoo a few weeks ago...even though it seems like a year ago. First is one of my favorites. Luke and Gabriel are hatching from the big dino egg. I love Gabriel's hair. We call him "Spikey" when he wants this done.


There were several animals to pet. Gabriel and his brothers enjoyed the small ponies.


I was walking behind the group when I saw Drew reach down and grab his littlest brother's hand. I thought it was sweet...


My little Drummer Boy, Drew.


Not only is he a percussionist, but he's always been a ladies' man!


Evan being goofy and dressing for the safari.


Gabriel touched some kind of lizzard or newt or something...I didn't. He's braver than his mommy.

2 comments:

a. elisabeth said...

i dont know who else loves picture blogs besides me, but i looooove them... i fall in love with your boys more every time i see them! This looks like it was fun :)

and you're right, we do have lots in common...lets be best pals :)

Shawna said...

It's hard to believe your boys are that old already..They are such little men and might I add cute :)

Hope you're doing okay. I've been thinking alot about you.

Maybe someday we'll run into each other since it's been an eternity since I've seen you!