Monday, April 24, 2006

The world of EBAY!!!!

HELP!!!

The Ebay Universe has completely sucked me in! I haven't exactly bet the house or anything, but I am obsessed with finding deals. I'm convinced that somewhere there will be something I need that will be like 99 cents and I'll win it because no one else is paying attention..Yeah, like I'm the only one with the obsession. I'm a little nervous. I did bid a whopping 99cents on a pair of pants for Luke! HA!

I think part of my problem is that I brought up all the clothes from the basement to take inventory on the stuff we had for summer. Needless to say, Drew, Evan and Gabriel are set (ESPECIALLY Gabriel!)....but Luke? Not so much. Then I think, it's probably okay...there is absolutely no storage room here. The four boys have one set of drawers because of our tight quarters...

Anyway, I'm obsessed. It's like a whole new world out there. Amazon and Ebay definitely saw me coming! Don't worry, I won't lose my head.....but I have definitely lost many hours on it already!

Have a fantastic day!
~Michelle

1 comment:

Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Ah, Michelle. (This is Cammie, by the way) I, too, am a recovering eBay addict. Yes, you may win the bid for 99 cents, I even won a great sweater from the Gap for a measly penny. But is it really worth it when you have to pay $5.00 in shipping?! Josh brought this to my attention. I might as well go to a resale shop and buy the dang thing for 5 bucks. Although.. I do find it helpful when Ellie is growing out of shoes. I buy entire lots of shoes for dirt. That is one of the things that is worth it to me. The clothes... it depends. I have seen whole lots of boutique clothes sell for $200 or more, in which case, you might as well go and buy them yourself from the store. Then there are the lucky finds which get you into trouble... After Josh got sick of me bidding on everything I clicked, I started to SELL. Now there's the really addictive part. I don't sell now because I can't find the post office in this huge town. But let me tell ya.. that is WAY more fun than buying!!