Wednesday, July 26, 2006

An odd experience...

Have you ever gone to do something that you didn't really want to do because of a circumstance? Like, say you wanted to go on a date with your guy, but didn't want to go on a group date, but because it was with your guy you went anyway? Well, today I had an odd experience. Even though God has shown me much peace in the past few days, I am also still very uncomfortable about one tiny little aspect. I have no real reason to be worried but I do. I am trying to give it to God so that I can rest in the assurance that He is in control and that I don't need to worry....consider the lilies of the field...sometimes that is more easily said than done.

Anyway, things are slowly progressing and feeling better each day.
My one caution: Take NOTHING for granted. Set your priorities according to God's will for your life. Then don't only set them straight but ABIDE by them. In other words, don't just talk the talk...walk the walk.

Share your odd experience with me if you get the chance! I'd love to know I'm not the only one out there!

No comments: