Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ferie retribuite, part 2

Well, those of you who have expressed concern over my post (2 posts ago), most of everything is taken care of. The account has been credited all of the Italian expenses and all of the fees that happened as a result of the drained account. That's a definite load off my mind. The only residual effects lingering now is that we are debit card-less. Have you lived without one of those for a while? I didn't realize how dependent I was on it until it was gone. It will probably be 2 weeks before the new one arrives, so all the accounts that automatically get paid each mongh using those numbers will have to be updated and called to say "This is why you didn't get your money and the card denied payment..." Boy, is that fun! :)

I can't complain too much, though. God came through. I have a few extra things to do now around the already hectic Holiday season, but it could always be worse, I suppose.

Thanks for the prayers. Although I'm not out of the woods on ALL of it, at least that small part has been taken care of.

6 comments:

The Hutsells said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're finances are getting back in order. How scary. Do you have any idea how someone got a hold of your info? Just curious and wondering if there's something we need to be doing to stay safe from theft.

mi*chelle said...

OH, I know! I'll take a few weeks of inconvenience over someone wiping me out again! :)

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Cash? What is that again? Glad to hear everything was taken care of! What a relief!

Anonymous said...

VERY glad everything worked out Michelle!

Anonymous said...

um scuse me ma'am...
its time for you to start blogging regularly again...
i mean after you take care of your mommy duties and all :)
iii get to see you in like five days!! get excited!

Anonymous said...

Where'd you go stranger? We're having withrawal!